Regular assessment, planning, evaluation and review of students' needs, educational programme and progress, including co-ordination of services. A teaching programme (supported by professional development for staff) that assists the students to take part in the school's normal curriculum.
A physical and social environment that anticipates and caters to the students' needs.
- Support in the classroom
- Access to assistance from specialists (for example, special educators) who can work with the students
- Parents' involvement in decision-making
- Inputs from the student, especially regarding his or her social needs
- Avenues for resolving difficulties or complaints
- A well used audio-visual room with the latest aids e.g; K-Yan projector, OHP etc enables us to go beyond the usual text book approach
- Easy computer accessibility with a Broad band DSL connection
- An emphasis on the overall development of the child, which includes spiritual, moral, ethical, physical development
- Exposure to the students via high level competitions involving academics, sports and co-curricular